Friday, December 28, 2007

Blogging!

I really suck at this, but I'm going to try and improve. Logging onto Blogger this morning, I was shocked and pleased to see that Liz and Cathy had posted a response to my last blog. I didn't really think anyone read these things. LOL. But I do believe that this is probably a very good marketing tool, and I've decided to become more attentive and to return the favor and post on other people's blogs...to the best of my ability.

I probably won't blog everyday. And I'm going to focus on my writing and career and all that goes into being who I am as a writer in the hope that maybe somewhere down the line I'll pass on a few nuggets of gold that will inspire and assist newbies. I remember when I first decided to write seriously, I combed the web for any inkling of insight into what it takes to do what I dreamed.

I also have some awesome writer-friends that have commented on my measly three blog-posts. Now if I can just figure out how to do that linky thing...

Julie - the blog challenged writer

1 comment:

Donica Covey said...

Dreadful,
about your newest release Devil's Gold it sounds like complete and utter dreck. Not hoping you sell TONS of books.

It's a bat thang...
Crypti